HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Ewen, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:30:37 -0400
The Florida Museum's on line type collection is a great resource and it is
up to us to make it even better.  Rather than grousing about
misidentifications or misplaced pictures in this forum, let the FSM
webmaster know.  I found this link on their page

We welcome input from users. Click here to send comments, corrections and
suggestions.

You'll have to actually go to their web page
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/histarch/gallery_types/how-to.asp
to make the link work.  It seems to me that the FSM has provided the
framework and search engine, now it is up to the archaeological community to
help hone the contents with comments.  Good job FSM, you make me proud to be
a gator!

Charles R. Ewen, PhD
Professor, Department of Anthropology
Director, Phelps Archaeology Lab