HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 11:31:26 -0400
From:
Laura,

No, your question is not late, but my memory of specifics fails me. I recall
sitting around a conference table listening to the review committee of Save
Our Heritage Organisation (SOHO) explain how the liability insurance had so many
caveats that it was like buying insurance that covered nothing. We were
really frustrated. This was for a non-profit corporation and not a business, so the
details may differ.

I also know that general liability for companies is a pretty common business
transaction. My sense is that you really need to read the fine print to see
what they dont cover. I cant get more specific than that because it has been
more than eight years since I served on the SOHO board.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.