HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:17:58 -0500
From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Well, from your point of view, maybe.....but I've been stationed at one site
over several years and have seen a parade of genealogists, archaeologists,
historians, folklorists, artists, and enumerable school groups that all want
to do rubbings of the same stones. Each is sure that they are the only ones
that want to do rubbings......

Linda Derry
Site Director
Old Cahawba Archaeological Site