HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:14:33 -0500
From:
"Daniel H. Weiskotten" <[log in to unmask]>
Now, mind you, the penalty phase of this does not involve the one in charge
and I reserve the right to trip and stomp on whatever I want.  I have been
known to do that on occasion (size 13 EEEE are tough to control) but I buy
sodas, ice cream, etc. all the time for the crews.  (no beer though as they
sure didn't need any of that!).  I even treated the County Sheriff's work
crews to ice cream and soda this summer!

I stopped dong this for a while after the end of one big project when I
treated everyone to dinner at the Dinosaur Pit BBQ in Syracuse (a biker bar
kind of place).  I plunked down near $200 bucks to treat everyone and the
only one to say thanks was the waitress.

        Dan W.