HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:19:22 -0500
From:
"Suzanne M. Gurenlian" <[log in to unmask]>
8BIT
Dan:
In the translation of "The Pilot 11/30/1808": Your f's are old style s's...this
may help your translation! :-)! I'm chomping at the bit to see a copy (or email
copy of the original document!!)

--A former English major interested in the translatoin of early writing styles!
--
 It is within the boundaries of love that you discover life. Enjoy it!