HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:08:12 +1000
From:
Gordon Grimwade <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Gaye's point is true.  Aussies do drink a fair bit.  So did the Chinese
immigrants to north Queensland.  They used upturned beer champagne bottles
as form work for a concrete path outside the Temple of Hou Wang in Atherton.
Vandals and mowers have smashed quite a few.

Gordon Grimwade

Gordon Grimwade & Associates,
Heritage Consultants,
PO Box 9
Yungaburra,
Queensland, Australia 4872.

Web site <gga.com.au>

A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat.
(Anon)