HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carl Barna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:55:37 -0500
Ron --

If I understand your question, and as I think I understand how the the NR
criteria are applied (I assume 'A' in your case), then my answer to your
question about the aviator's house would be yes, in terms of its
qualifying.  If this property is the best remaining property associated
with that individual, and if  remains as it was at the time he lived there,
i.e. possess the seven dwarfs of integrity for your proposed period of
significance - his occupancy - then I think you're home.

Recommend you discuss this matter with the one of NPS NR staff historians
in DC.

Carl Barna
Regional Historian
BLM Colorado State Office