HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Pfeiffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:57:50 -0500
For Matt Sterner, Ian Stuart, Barbara Beving Long, Bernadette Slater, and
others too numerous to mention, I have received an electronic copy of the
Arsenic testing report of dipping vats, by BAT Associates, entitled
"Inventory and Preliminary Investigations of Cattle Dip Vats; National
Forests of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida."  It is
split up into 4 documents (Cover, Report Text, List of Sites by forest, and
Summary of Samples), the latter two are excell spreadsheets.  The only
document I do not have electronically is the color coded regional map -
fig.1.

May not be as dangerous as Valley Fever, Hanta Virus, Lime Disease,
Chiggers, Poison Ivy or Charging Grizzlies but it looks like pretty nasty
stuff.

If anyone wants a copy of the electronic portions of this report, please
e-mail me.

Smoke.

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer, RPA
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
(479) 968-2354  Ext. 233
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.