From:
John J Kregarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:16:22 -0600
I ordered the Minkowski version of La Belle Helene on DVD from Amazon.com.
A defective DVD was sent, returned, and replaced with another defective
DVD. I have been informed that they have had great difficulties with
all shipments they have received.  Does anyone know where or when this
product will be (or is) available which plays all acts, without a
bothersome pause and freeze in Act I, and without other flaws??

John J Kregarman