ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Van Gundy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:34:35 -0600

Hi Andrew,
I've spent quite a bit of time in the last few months researching options of
this nature and would be happy to share my findings.  Given all the
permutations and combinations of what is available, it would probably be
easiest if you contact me off-list.
Cheers,
Susan
Susan Van Gundy
Director of Education and Outreach
National Science Digital Library
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO  80307
PH: 303-497-2946
FAX: 303-497-8336
http://nsdl.org
NSDL: the National Science Foundation's online library of resources for
science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education.