HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:00:00 -0400
Incidently, today in "The Herald" (8/24/04)

GLENMORANGIE, one of Scotland's best-known whisky brands, will today be put
up for sale.

Sources confirmed last night that the 300-year-old company, which employs
almost 400 people and has bases in Tain, Ross-shire and Broxburn, West
Lothian, will go on the market.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/22601.shtml