From:
David Cozy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:21:32 +0900
Kevin Sutton writes:

>Although Tower is not completely out of the dog house as yet, they
>have renegotiated their debt, and went out of bankruptcy proceedings
>some months ago.

And I'll just add that Tower appears to be booming in Japan (or at least
the branches in Shinjuku and Shibuya do).  The classical floors of each
of these outlets are always packed and the pop music floors are even
more crowded.

I seldom ask for help when I'm there, preferring to wander about on my
own, but when I have asked I've found the clerks knowledgeable.

Best,
David Cozy