From:
Hector Aguilar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:12:08 -0700
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>This season's runner-up entertainer, Clay Aiken, just released his
>first cd and it sold 613,000 copies during the first week.

But this is an exception even by American Idol standards.  If you have
never seen the show, what you don't realize is how talented this kid
Clay really is, even compared to the other winners, or how well he is
holding up--nay, even blossoming-- in the spotlight of fame.

>I was thinking that a prime-time tv contest among Gil Shaham, Maxim
>Vengerov, Hillary Hahn, and a few other violinists might have a big
>impact on record sales.

But wouldn't Vanessa Mae sweep the competition in a contest like this???
;-)

hector aguilar