From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:43:09 +0000
Ben Malkevitch writes:

>What we really need is someone like Mr. Satz to do one of his fine
>comparison taste tests.

I'd like to say, "Consider it done", but Barber isn't in my current
plans for a major review project as I tend to identify more with the
Germanic-Russian repertoire.  But, you never know what lies ahead.  I
listen extensively to Liszt, and I wouldn't touch him a few years ago.
Something spontaneous happens, and the musical landscape changes.

It's largely a matter of available time, so what I really need is a clone
or two.  More of me sounds like a great way to go.  Do I hear disagreement?

Don Satz