HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:43:37 -0400
From:
"Mary C. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear HISTARCH listmembers,

I apologize for sending a message to the list that was intended for one
person.  I double checked the outgoing address before sending, to
assure myself that the message was going only to that person.  The
HISTARCH address did not appear in the TO: line, but it is clear that my
mailing program sent the message to the list serve in any event.

I hope that my apology won't add to the clutter, but I don't see why some
members have seen fit to flame me when I made an inadvertent mistake
of the sort that almost all of us make at least once in our emailing lives.

A happy weekend to all,
Mary

Mary C. Beaudry, PhD, RPA
Department of Archaeology