HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 10:47:50 -0400
From:
Jill Gaieski <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
    Hello.
    I am involved in the start up of a non-profit archaeological research
center in Lancaster PA, whereby the public would be invited to assist in the
excavation of mostly 18th and 19th century urban sites.  The projects are
soundly directed by two senior archaeologists from local universities in the
area.  We are in need of a general liability insurance policy to cover
activities on the site.  Do any of you know of an insurance outfit that
writes such policies?  I've been able to find corporate directors and
officers coverage, but so far no insurance agent is interested in writing a
premises liability policy for this kind of work.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jill Bennett Gaieski

Department of Anthropology
University of Pennsylvania