From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:45:09 -0500
Karl Miller wrote:

>As of late I have observed many individuals selling pirate CDs of
>classical discs that have not been reissued on CD.

Is this legal?  I have transferred many, many records and tapes to CD.
Some of the results have been awesome, even though I am only using
relatively simple audio restoration software.  I describe how I have
been doing this on my web page and would be interested inknowing how
others on the List transfer their music to CDs.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL, USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan/Index.html