From:
Glenn Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:03:47 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>Murderers are not usually classical music fans and much less Bah
>enthusiast.

I guessing you are referring to my earlier post where I mentioned
murderer's not being moved by classical music to change their nature.
To be more clear anyway, I think we human beings are all closely related
by being in the same family (if you will) and that people who commit
evil, bad, not so nice, thoughtless, brainless acts still possess human
qualities, and as such can enjoy what life has to offer.  This can be
seen by observing the lives of criminals, whether on TV or books.  I
think if a survey were done on people whom have committed murder or
thieves who steal for that matter, the ratio of enjoying classical music
will be same as the general population interested in classical music.
This is why I do not understand why some folks describe classical music
like some religion, some truth that has to be gotten out so the unsaved
can be redeemed.  I may sound harsh but it sure seems that way to me.

Glenn MIller