HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:26:17 -0400
It was a circular syntactical reference to the verb "archaeology" which I
imagine it to be sometimes rather than an oject.

It was in reference to an offline post that it was written too.

George Myers

(If I had to do it again I'd take more psycholinguist courses, "A person
(usually a psychologist but sometimes a linguist) who studies the
psychological basis of human language". I grow tired of CUNY linguists...