HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Flatman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 09:25:41 +0100
Hi Ron -

I have a feeling I may be having my leg pulled here...? :-)

But in response, no diving skills are required; the programme integrates
terrestrial, inter-tidal and under-water archaeology and our fieldwork runs
seamlessly across the coastal zone, allowing students to participate on a
range of sites - see:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/archaeology/research/where/index.htm for more
information on our current projects.

Sincerely,

Joe

At 15:41 04/08/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Does this mean you have to be able to swim?
>
>Ron May
>Legacy 106, Inc.

Dr. Joe Flatman
Lecturer in Maritime Archaeology