HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Pykles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:01:09 -0500
Karen:

What am I to do if the chair of the session I have been placed in has not
contacted me re: sharing of a laptop for the entire session?

I realize that time will not permit each presenter to set up/take down, load,
and run their individual presentations. So, it makes sense to have one person
in the session be in charge of putting all of the presentations on one laptop
and having it ready to go for the entire session.

How do I get a hold of my session chair if s/he is not going to contact me?

Much thanks,

Benjamin Pykles

P.S. I am scheduled to present in the generic session on "Public Archaeology" in
the afternoon of Sunday, January 9.