HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William B. Lees, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:26:54 -0500
Two things in regards to this:  1) if you do not own the report
it would be presumptuous to change it (perhaps the best course is
to notify the client/owner of any egregious error, and possibly
the SHPO also?); 2) if the report is reviewed and accepted it is
a legal document and to make changes after that poses issues of
another sort (which is another reason to simply inform the
client/owner)..

William  Lees