HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Pykles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:34:33 -0400
Yesterday I heard on the local news radio station here in Philadelphia that a
man in Florida found 180 Spanish silver coins that had washed ashore during
Hurricane Jeanne. Of course, the radio blurb had to place a dollar value on the
find ($40,000+).

The link to the blurb is:

http://www.kyw1060.com/news_story_detail.cfm?newsitemid=41197

Benjamin Pykles