HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:37:26 -0700
Errata "Paul" Sorry about that. Further, there is a meeting between Walter
Scott and Robert Burns in the "postbag" that is interesting. I was also
reminded of the trade with "Germany" in the ceramics records of the British
Museum in ceramics that apparently figured into the politics of the 11th
and 12th century. Interesting what is in some ceramics, Fibonacci series in
the trailed slipware forms of the 17th century, and other
interesting "structural" ideas. I graduated with a woman from Wales, near
the border, near Penallt, just west of the Wye River, where the red dragon
and the white dragon met? We worked together until she had to return. Her
former husband was an Iberia Airlines official, and they lived in Uruguay.

George Myers