HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:52:33 -0800
So that's where all those artifacts went!! ;-)

We are using a Shop-Vac at the Mission San Diego project to clean tile
floors. We also used it at the San Diego Presidio excavation for the same
purpose. This is coming in  handy with all the soot and ash from the recent
fires.

>We have used a shop-vac often at Jamestown with great results for cleanin=
>g brick rubble. The best use in my experience is for cleaning off The
>previously troweled baked out subsoil and tops of subtle features

Anita Cohen-Williams
Search Engine Optimizer/Guru
http://www.mysearchguru.com
"Get Your Web Site Noticed!"

Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, & SPANBORD
Archaeology Online Blog (web log)
http://archaeology.blogspot.com