HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matthew Sterner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:42:21 -0700
Or maybe we should do the environmentally correct thing (since we do this
PURELY out of love and DON"T have children to raise [how's that for bringing
threads together?]) and fill up our local recycling containers with the
pounds and pounds of glass that we have collected over the years! Boy, talk
about "reliving history" the next time you have a Coke!

And frankly, I'd love to meet an amateur archaeologist (or anyone) who wants
18 pounds of window pane fragment! Except perhaps that character that Dan
Ackroyd used to play on SNL . . . Stangway, Treadway, something like that.
You all know the one, he used to bag up broken glass and sell it as a
children's toy!

It's Monday in the West and I clearly MUST have gotten up on the wrong side
of the bed today!
mas