HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:09:58 -0500
Well, the context that most of my artifacts I am looking at come from is an
early 20th century trash dump, which post dates the brick factory I am
producing a report on (look for my email about anyone who's seen
archaeological examples of hot floors soon!). Almost all of my datable
artifacts from the trash deposits have end ranges in the 1920s-1930s or so.
Most have beginning ranges starting in the 1880s to early 1900s. Hope that
adds to the puzzle.

Andy

ps. thanks again to everyone for all the help. I use this list as a last
resort, but as the report is due soon, I need to get as much info as
possible in a short time, so hope this doesn't bore anyone!