HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:21:12 -0800
Let me point out that AltaMira just published Archaeology: The Comic by
Jannie Loubser, a basic introduction to archaeology. Having a hard time
getting into the comic market so far and would appreciate any help I can
get from all of you. True, it's not a free publication, but it is an
attempt to explain archaeology and the conservation ethic in
non-traditional terms.More info on our website.

Next on tap is Shovel Bum: Comix of Archaeological Field Life by Trent
De Boer, which talks about the life of arch field technicians. Should be
available in the spring.

mitch

--
Mitch Allen