HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:34:06 -0400
No but I once replaced a senior editor there in the CRM field and worked
finding human bones in Sacketts Harbor, NY with her, Angela Schuster. The
government in exchange for development allowed the former "Madison Barracks"
to be developed on Lake Ontario (not far from Fort Drum, NY 10th Mountain
Division, Bob Dole's Army Unit, once at Camp Hale, Colorado, I worked on the
initial survey of for Ebasco Environmental, Texas power plant builders, with
five floors in the 90's of a World Trade Tower back in the 1980's) and now
adjacent to a New York State Urban Cultural Park, the SAckett's Harbor
Battlefield (War of 1812) where among other noted historical personages,
President Ulysses S. Grant had his first commission after his training at
West Point Military Academy.

George Myers

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com