HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Amorosi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:26:03 +1000
Dear Histarch members,

National Archaeology Week 11-18 May 2003

Australia's first National Archaeology Week will be held from the 11-18 May
2003.  The Victorian National Archaeology Week Committee are pleased to
announce that the Calender of Events for this years National Archaeology
Week is now available for distribution.  If anyone would like a .pdf version
e-mailed please contact me on this address and I will forward a copy.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The website can be visited to see what events are taking place in your area
visit www.archaeologyweek.com
Please note that details are still being added to the website and that the
Calender of Events provides all details of Victorian events.

We look forward to your support of the first National Archaeology Week.

Lucy Amorosi
NAW Victoria Committee Member