HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:11:34 -0500
Paul,

When I was doing some research on WWI recently, I ran across a website
dedicated to hand grenades and their development. Like an idiot, I didn't
bookmark it at the time, however.  Apparently there are some that have been
recovered with intact fuses. Hope that helps a little.

John Dendy
Archeologist
Dynamac Corporation