From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 10:39:39 -0400
I tried recording the Webcast of Prom 37 (August 15) - primarily for the
Brahms German Requiem, w/ the Swedish Radio S.O.  conducted by Manfred
Honeck - but unfortunately my connection crapped out on me with a few
minutes left.  The recording quality wasn't that good anyway, but the
performance sounded beautiful.

Did anyone on the list record this off the radio?  If so, and you would
be willing to share, please contact me off-list.  Thanks,

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com/