From:
Jan Templiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:27:09 +0200
Martin Anderson:

>I had the idea of starting a subscription scheme, where subscribers
>would be sent a copy of everything I do, at something akin to Naxos
>prices; I would hold the subscriber's credit-card number and simply debit
>the amount each time a CD came out.  It would mean that subscribers would
>agree to buy a pig in a poke - they wouldn't know what was coming before
>it arrived.  You lot, I imagine, are the kind of audience I am aiming
>at, so can I ask you whether [...] a subscription scheme like this, with
>(again, say) four releases a month, would be something you would consider?

I find this idea quite splendid!  However, I'm quite baffled and scared
by the prospect of four CDs trundling every month, four CDs with unknown
and presumably rather difficult music.  Perhaps you could add a scheme
for, say, one or two monthly disc with the option to get the others
additionally?

Jan