HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
NOEL STOWE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 22:52:46 -0700
Participation would count as internship credit for us.

No need to enroll there but to pay fee, participate and enroll in credit here
and submit documentation suitable to us for verification of completion and
learning something. Or enroll there and we not require enrollment here. Can't
transfer in the credit because we in the program have refused to do that.
-- NOEL
Noel J. Stowe, Interim Dean (602) 965-7279
Graduate College, Arizona State University