HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:45:54 -0800
Hey,

I had lunch today with some ladies: Rita, Shannon Risk
& Leslie (don't remember her last name but am finding
out) from PCHS, & Betsy Pugh (Sc Hud board) at Anne
Impallizzari's house. YUM. At that meeting Leslie
talked about possibly joining the Earthwatch team, but
not needing somewhere to stay. She should be
contacting you...

I'm having dinner next week with Mrs. Pataki regarding
a softball league I'm going to ump for, found out
about it through Barbara (my land lady).

MOST IMPORTANTLY...the date for "A Day at the Foundry"
our archy open house this summer...how's JULY 17 & 18
or 24 & 25 (Sat & Sun)? Let me know, the sooner we
advertise the better.

Finally, I am slated to give a talk at the PCHS on
April 29th of this month. just FYI

-EN

I'm writing my summary for March right after I send this