HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:32:43 -0500
I have to agree with Lyle we've got to wake the SHPOs up, particularly now
that there's not going to be anymore Ektachrome.  Our SHPO will accept 3
megapixels and up, but that standard will, no doubt, become more like 5
megapixels soon. I just saw a 3 megapixel camera at Target for under $500.

John Dendy