HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Muckle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:51:31 -0700
I am an archaeologist with a new vitality discovered through early 20th
century garbage.

I had my own CRM company for a while but eventually found myself based
in a community college, where I remain.   For the first 15 years of my
professional career, I was an ardent prehistoric archaeologist but I
have now seen the light. The past four summers I have excavated  sites
associated with late 19th and early 20th century logging camps.

I am relatively new to this list, and I have very recently joined both
the SHA and SIA. I am also a member of the Society for American
Archaeology, the American Anthropological Association, the Society for
Anthropology in Community Colleges, the Canadian Archaeological
Association, the Archaeological Society of British Columbia, and the
World Archaeological Congress.

Bob Muckle