HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Houghton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:01:57 -0600
Thanks for the help.  The archived messages were useful and I appreciate
being directed to the right dates as I was unable to run a search.
Does anyone happen to know of a published reference to Chesea Sprig?
I'm searching......
A little more detail on the sherds, they are definitely not at all
translucent.  The rim piece is a fragment of a panel, with the sprig
fairly close to the rim itself.  I haven't found any photos of a pattern
similar to our sprig but will keep looking.
Susan

Susan Houghton
Laboratory Supervisor
Cultural Resources