HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:45:20 -0400
Adrian,

I would be very interested in receiving one of your CDs. This is just the
sort of thing needed in historical archeology. I work on a military
installation and have over 500 historical sites, most of them farms and
ranches. Nevertheless, ethnicity and class make quite a difference in the
assemblages and even in the site structure.

John Dendy
Archeologist
Dynamac Corporation
713 S. Buckeye Ave.