HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jay and Beth Stottman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:19:54 -0700
A slight correction about the Lewis Pottery excavation conducted by the
Kentucky Archaeological Survey and the Cincinnati Museum Center, some
information about it was published in the most recent Ceramics in America
book edited by Robert Hunter, not in Historical Archaeology in Kentucky.
The article was written by Gary and Dianne Stradling.

M. Jay Stottman
Kentucky Archaeological Survey