From:
Marvin Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:26:52 -0400
A few days ago I received the 1st 2004 edition of the Bielefelder Katalog
Klassik.  What a disppointment!  A new editorial board has taken over
and they have ruined this valuable resource.  No longer are new releases
in the label section marked by the familiar black dot.  Many pages are
printed upside-down!  Some well-known labels such as MD&G,THOROFON,and
ANTES are no longer listed, but long defunct labels are!  I knew something
was wrong when the package looked too thin to really be a BIELEFELDER.

Marvin Gold <[log in to unmask]>