HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:49:00 -0800
From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
At 04:10 PM 2/20/04 -0500, you wrote:
>There isn't any "triumph" listed in the buffalo phone book, so they either
>moved or went out of business

I had looked online...and only got the Triumph motorcycle comp. sites...but
Thanks for looking in the phone book back there.  Old business directories
would be the best source probably...

>Is the jar glass or ceramic?

oops...it's glass...I forgot to state the obvious.  I suppose there could
be cobalt ceramics.

>offhand I'm thinking something cocoa-brown
>inside a cobalt blue bottle is going to have a really nasty effect, so
>wouldn't the contents maybe some other colour...? Cocoa butter's pretty
>clear? Maybe some kind of cocoa extract?

I assumed it was a powder due to the narrowed neck...which I didnt mention
(oops)...having a 1 3/4" dia. opening.  I suppose one could still scoop out
cocoa butter from that aperture tho.

If anyone lives in Brooklyn...maybe they could call the current
company...and see if they are connected to this old bottle.  :o)   (718)
522-4500

There is even a "cocoline.com"...but it's text is in kanji...or some Asian
symbols...so I can't make it out....plus this site comes up on porn
sites...so...I figured I'd stay clear of that.  ???

Thanks for your suggestions Geoff