HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:20:44 -0700
I once worked with a gentleman from Virginia, a recent graduate of William
and Mary College and he had a burlap bag of peanuts from Suffolk County,
Virginia sent up to the local "watering hole" in Skagway, Alaska the summer
we worked there for the National Parks Service. The Suffolk County Museum I
referred to is actually:

Suffolk County Historical Society

300 West Main Street
Riverhead, New York 11901-2894

http://www.riverheadli.com/rmuseum.html

Boston, Massachusetts is in Suffolk County also, so whenever the TV
lawyer "operas" comes on ("The Practice", "Ally MacBeal") I imagine I'm
somewhere else.

George Myers