HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:13:42 -0800
From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Susan, start with the proposal guidelines listed on our website. Or some other
publisher's website. They're all pretty similar in the kinds of information
they are seeking.

You can also look at several books written about how to get a book published.
Beth Luey's Handbook for Academic Authors (Cambridge?). Sage has one by
Smedley, Getting Your Book Published. Princeton has one by Robin Derrincourt.

As for which publisher to approach, that's an easy one. :-)
mitch allen

--
Mitch Allen
AltaMira Press