HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:43:45 -0800
From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
www.recordedbooks.com lists all of the Elizabeth Peters books. They are
unabridged, and usually are available before the volume comes out in
paperback. It also lists about 8 of the Cussler books. You can rent or
buy -- I always rent, and they send a prepaid addressed box for the return
so it's very easy.

carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D. (Cantab)
1638 Branard, Houston, Texas, 77006, USA
(713) 523-2649
www.webarchaeology.com