HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:55:59 -0500
 Dan,
Get a life. There are plenty of people who will help -- if only out of
reciprocation. I am reminded of a late friend who was hobbled by SSI and
disability issues and on welfare, but who would rebuild your tranny under
the shade tree for "consideration". It's everywhere. It's the true lifeblood
of the underground economy. Sometimes it is a bag of groceries. And, while
we're on the subject, my friend was beaten to death by gang-bangers making a
mark -- as far as the police can tell.

John Dendy