HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Pykles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:18:06 -0400
Bill (and anyone else interested):

Here is the message you posted several months ago regarding the milk bottle
book.

Jefery L. Giarde's, Glass Milk Bottles:  Their Makers and Marks, the
definitve guide to manufacturing marks on glass milk bottles is now
available from the author's wife.  This book contains a great deal of
information not found in Toulouse.

        Cost of the book is $15 (postpaid) with an additional 7.5%
sales tax for California residents.  Checks should be made out to
Leigh Giarde and mailed to her at P. O. Box 2243, Redlands, CA
92373.