HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Meredith Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:28:45 +0000
FYI regarding the governor's proposal to do way with the state archives and museum. This was passed on to me by a colleague at another museum.  -Paul

http://www.libraryplanet.com/edit/mt/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=2041

> >Information about reaching Florida's legislators can be obtained through links at:

www.leg.state.fl.us/welcome/index.cfm

...Dr. James V. Holton
Assistant Professor of History
Warner Southern College
Lake Wales, Florida

Paul Ramey
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Florida Museum of Natural History
SW 34th Street and Hull Road
PO Box 112710
Gainesville, FL  32611-2710