Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:47:08 -0000
From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
I'm shortly to pay another visit to Japan.  I know that there are
recordings available there which have been deleted everywhere else.
I'd be interested to know of any listmembers know of which they think
are particularly good (i.e. ones which shouldn't have been deleted!).
I should be able to use the recording number and/or my knowledge of
katakana to identify them if they aren't labelled in Roman letters.

Virginia Knight
Personal homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html