From:
Mike Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:47:39 -0800
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You can divide most Almond growers into two groups. Those which use
sprays
> and those which do not.

 We saw some last minute spraying going on,but I think those who were going
to spray had already done so.No problem as long as the little white flowers
under the trees arent blooming or have been mowed.Dont know what they are
but the bees will work them.
> Of course  the southern zone and northern zone could be different than in
> the central valley which is the area my information comes from.

The trees in both the north and south surprisingly seem to bloom fairly
close together from what I hear.Never took bees further south so dont
really know.
----Mike